These days women choose to dress different and stylish in their own way at events and parties, whether they are dressed in sarees too. This is the reason of the high trend of indo western saree draping
styles, which everyone wants to wear.
I myself love saree draping styles from traditional, basic, classic to new styles and I have done a huge number of saree draping tutorials, but particular for a party wear look there are some easy and stylish ways for party wear saree draping. I have gathered a few pictures of party wear saree styles to carry on a casual day party to evening parties and wedding parties below.
Different Ways to Wear a Party Wear Saree
1. Saree with a Belt, whether you choose to drape in a neat drape and pleats around front bodice and belt it up or something like this below.
2. Regular Pleated Saree draping styles for a silk or cotton silk saree. Choose a stunning sober crop top blouse to this draping style. Watch Video on how to wear silk saree perfectly
3. The thin pleats from waistline, which go up piled and pinned till shoulder. This style is classic and neat to carry at formal parties too.
4. Capes and sarees are still highly trending, whether they are opaque or sheer capes to wear over you normal pleated saree.
5. The Khada Dupatta saree draping style for parties is perfect. 2 sides saree pallu draping style is very stylish, wear a long blouse, short kurti or crop top fr the look. Watch the Video Here.
6. Saree with a Waistcoat, whether you style the saree over the shoulder of the saree or completely hide way the with wearing waistcoat over it.
7. The tunic drape saree, wearing an open buttoned kameez or flared tunic with centre opening over saree and taking the shoulder pleats above the kameez, pinned at shoulder. Keep pallu pleated or even open pallu like shown below.
8. The peplum top and Parsi style of saree drape or you can wear the pallu pleats from front to back as normal saree with a peplum top to get a saree gown look.
9. The so sylish half saree and half dhoti saree is the best of them all for a party saree draping style. Wear pants or dhoti pants to wear the half dhoti saree style.
10. Palazzo with saree draping style, you can choose flared or full flared palazzo, on which the saree will be draped in pant style look. View video to see whats a pant style party draping style version.
More Saree Draping Posts: