Diwali Style Tips to Dress with a Pepping Style
Let’s face it that getting a new statement look every year for Diwali is a fav for all ladies. Who wants to look all the same in traditional festive wear, so let’s get it a little pepped up with easy diwlai style tips for makeup and styling accessories to jewellery.
Style tips for Diwali 2015
Adding your own twist of wear is the new thing to go all flashy yet with serene beauty, ladies the makeup has no rules from bold & red-carpet look or the sparkling eyes to the light makeup. Yet, there are some styles to follow this Diwali.
I love this makeup Tutorial from Kaushal Beauty Youtube Channel, her makeup style is still in for this diwali so go ahead try it out.
- Have pretty eyes, then highlight them with makeup. Do a smokey eye with gold or any other shades taking black and here’s a secret also if you have eyes that are small, do bright heavy eyeliner makeup to create that blooming festival look.
- Use a glowing bronzer and highlighter to contour or highlight your features.
- Lips shades can go on many variations from wines, berries, orange, reds go bright thats great for Diwali. And you can also have nude lips with dramatic smokey eye makeup.
Clothing and Styling
- Wearing your Straight Cut Kameez tops with Dhotis or pants to give it an edgey look. Pair it with palazzo pants and a jacquard dupatta. That would look so western yet traditional.
- Put on your long kurti wth centre cut with palazzo pants or maxi skirt to match to western fashion for festivals now.
- Wearing your long anarkali with a statement belt, tucking the dupatta inside the belt is a good way to add fashion styling. Here’ the video to help 5 Ways to Drape your Anarkali Suit Dupatta.
- Yes, Lehenga Choli in sober lehengas with net or georgette and a good border at the hem will do all the flaunting effects for you, Add up a classy high neck blouse to this lehenga. Or go for Silk lehengas with this blouse kinds and a dupatta to match itdraped on one shoulder.
- Sarees in silk are authenticating during diwali and yes go for golden and contrasting shades and of course designer concept silk sarees.
- Drape your normal Georgette saree in the Half Dhoti saree style for a new and mesmerising loo for Diwali Parties. See the Sonam Kapoor Half Dhoti Style Saree Draping Video which is also taught by me.
- Eacuffs are best to wear with your Skirt lehengas and high neck blouses. Also go for them with tunic kurtas.
- Full finger rings and two finger rings are great to add the glittering effects of Diwali.
- Bracelet cuffs are a must have and there are many kinds to invest in, but metallic and modern patterns will add grace to the whole outfit style.
- Get desi with Jhumkas, yes pair up these with Kurta Tunics, lehengas, sarees anything. Chandbalis and big enhancing Jhumkas are best.