Why the Dubai Desert Safari is one of the Must Do and Recommended Activities to do in Dubai? Well the Desert City Dubai has it’s charismatic view because of the Golden Sand. How to miss venturing around in the Golden Sands of United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Desert Safari Packages – Activities to Do
There are many travel agents and hotels which arrange the Safari for Tourists. How to Choose the Right one depends on How you choose to enjoy and spend. We booked our safari package while in our country from Klook.
There are two types of Desert Safari, The Morning Desert Safari with Lunch and the Evening Desert Safari with Dinner. Choose any you will definitely get to see the Golden Hour at the Desert while Sun rise or Sun set.
Here’s Our Experience of Dubai Desert Safari in the Evening
Desert Safari Activities Included:
Safari Dune Bashing – Enjoy the Main activity of Desert Dune Bashing in your 4×4 vehicles is awesome fun.
Sand Boarding – You can also enjoy sand surfing from those sand dunes on a board which is also very entertaining
Quad Biking – For some more Adventure, You can ride a quad bike around the desert!(Additional Charges)
Desert Camel Ride – Also a must do while at the Desert Camp.
Dinner with BBQ / Lunch with BBQ – The Safari Includes a Nice Meal with refreshments also includes Sheesha.
Belly Dancing Performances – You will love to see the Cultural Performances like Belly Dancing, Fire Stunt Performances and more while having your Meals.
So there’s a lot to do for this 5-6hours Safari Packages you will be opting for. So this is A must Do while in Dubai, an evening to remember and take back lovely memories.
Tips for Dubai Desert Safari Before you go
- Remember it can be Hot in the Desert, take your Hats, caps or buy the scarves from the souvenirs store before you go. Most people do wear the head scarf from there.
- Apply Some good amount of sunblock and where clothes that are comfortable, easy to ride a bike or horse.
- It can get colder during the winters at evening in the desert, carry a shrug, cardigan or shawl and jacket.
- Go with some Extra Cash, some things are to be paid for if you want to have them. Like Sheehsa on your table, extra cost, alcohol, fresh juices or drinks apart from whats included, Tattoo or Heena making too.
- If you have motion sickness, better to have a oral medication before you enter the desert for Dune Bashing. ( I have motion sickness, and while our stop at the shop, I had my pills 🙂 ) Saved me from Puking and enjoyed teh experience.
Watch Video – Burj Khalifa At the Top View from 125 Floor.